Enjoying the best things in life in Ireland and beyond
- Core: Thirty crunches, Twenty bicycle kick thingies, yoga.
- Ran: Four and a half miles. Felt good, cranked up the speed a bit.
- Ate: Porridge, Fruit salad, yoghurt, homemade soup, stir fry.Quality street sweets. Nom,nom, nom.
- Love: My slow cooker. And my kids, of course. And maybe not in that order…
- Realised:My day centres around the kids,work, running and food.Each one as absorbing as the next.
- Delighted: In Hennie`s comment:my washboard abs are in there, somewhere….
- Listening:To Leonard Cohen